Welcome to a special video edition of the weekly bike round-up. A Green Flash Soulstyle IPA, the flu and access to the internets led me down a rabbit-hole on Youtube & Vimeo. Plus some general bike knowledge dropped for all y’all beginners.
• But first, Congrats to the San Diego County Bike Coalition (@SDBike) on another successful Holiday Joy Ride last night. Looked like fun. Wish we could have been there.
• The Dudes of Hazzard are living the life.
• A little fun stereotyping:
• Cleaning your bike is good for the bike. It is fun, and you can drink beer while you do it. They say expresso on bicycling.com but what they mean is a coffee stout…probably. How To Clean Your Bike in 5 easy steps.
• This will make you want to get out of town and onto the trails.
• A zero maintenance bike from 8 Ball. I’ll believe it when you send me one to test ride…and keep.
• There is more to it than just huge fucking balls and big jumps. But Raditude has a good message. Be as Rad as you can be. WARNING: there is a snake in the beginning of this video. Scared the shit out of us.
• Danny MacAskill is a bad, bad man. But he does it all to the chill sounds of indie jams.